The latest update to the CMF 18 Career Progression Plan has been published and posted online on August 22, 2023. This is an invaluable guide and resource for the Special Forces NCO that will help prepare for future assignments and a fulfilling career.
- Chapter 1. Duties
- Chapter 2. Transformation
- Chapter 3. Recommend Career Management Self-Development
- Chapter 4. Special Forces MOSs: 18B, 18C, 18D, 18E, and 18F
- Chapter 5. MOS 18Z5 Special Forces Senior Sergeant
- Chapter 6. Special Forces Professional Development Model
- Chapter 7. MOS 18Z Special Forces SGM and CSM
- Appendix A – Assignments
- Appendix B – Advanced Skills
- Appendix C – Language
- Appendix D – Civilian Education
- Appendix E – Publications for SF NCOs
Special Forces (CMF 18) Career Progression Plan, DA Pam 600-25, U.S. Army, August 22, 2023, PDF, 19 pages. https://specialforcestraining.info/docs/da-pam-600-25-cmf18-special-forces-aug-2023.pdf
Photo: U.S. Army Special Forces Soldier, attached to Special Operations Task Force-Afghanistan, providing security prior to an assault in the Alingar district, Laghman province, Afghanistan, Feb. 18, 2018. Photo by Sgt. Connor Mendez.