The June 2020 issue of Tip of the Spear has been published online by the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). This issue has 40 pages of articles and photographs about the operations and missions of the various components of USSOCOM and the theater special operations commands (TSOCs).
A listing of the articles is below:
- “Lebanon, Jordan partner with US civil affairs amid global pandemic”
- “Stuttgart nurse takes COVID-19 pandemic in stride”
- “352nd SOW conducts open ocean rescue training over the North Sea”
- “352nd Special Operations Wing enhances readiness through mountainous terrain flight over Albania”
- “Yokota showcases adaptability, mission capability with Samurai Surge”
- “Medal of Honor recipient Staff Sgt. Ronald J. Shurer II passes away”
- “7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) receives a 60-year thank you”
- “Lee airdrop advisor, rigger recounts struggles, triumphs of 35-year career”
- “75th Ranger Regiment announces permanent activation of Regimental Military Intelligence Battalion”
- “Safety, standards uncompromised as Naval Special Warfare Center restarts paused training phases”
- “East Coast Seal Training”
- “Home at the Hospital”
- “Special Tactics Airmen support vital training, maintain readiness through COVID-19”
- “AFRL, AFSOC Launch palletized weapons from cargo plane”
- “It’s the dream job, SOST member awarded the Bronze Star Medal”
- “Fail forward: Lessons learned from a career AF Special Tactics operator”
- “Marine Raiders conduct vehicle interdiction exercise during WTI 1-20”
- “SOF community opens virtual Special Operations Forces Industry Conference”
- “JSOU adapts, moves classrooms online during COVID-19 pandemic”
Tip of the Spear, USSOCOM, June 2020, posted on DVIDS Hub July 2020.
Photo: From cover of June 2020 issue of Tip of the Spear.