The October 2022 issue of Tip of the Spear has been posted online by the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). This edition has several very interesting articles about SOF commands and units from MARSOC, AFSOC, NSW, and USASOC.
Article topics include:
- SOCAFRICA’s Silent Warrior Symposium
- Green Berets train with Royal Marines
- SOCNORTH Takes part in Noble Defender
- Arctic Symposium and SOCNORTH
- CV-22 Operations in Indo-Pacific
- Project Origin Experiment and ARSOF
- 10th SFG(A), UW, and the Gray Zone
- NSW Establishes Assessment Command
- NSW Divers train at altitude
- AFSOC – Changing up its organizational structure
- AFSOC Water Survival Training
- MARSOC Exercise in Indonesia
Tip of the Spear, United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), October 2022, PDF, 40 pages.
Photo: Sailors assigned to various Naval Special Warfare commands operate a Diver Propulsion Device during high-altitude dive training. Photo by U.S. Navy Petty Officer 2nd Class Alex Perlman.